Friday, January 14, 2011

fabulous friday

So, I woke up refreshed like I had been hibernating all week, and I have.  The average high has been 30 something and I am NOT liking it one bit. I've had no energy, my skin feels like sandpaper and I'm pale as a ghost.  I think I'm suffering from a vitamin D deficiency, really.  Cold weather puts me into a coma.  I'd be perfectly happy living on an island near the equator wearing a bathing suit and flip flops all year long...really who wouldn't?

Did I mention I'm NOT liking this cold weather?  

It's really amazing what a little pampering can do because now I'm feeling almost fabulous, well, as fabulous as I can in the middle of this wintery season. 

xxoo,
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment on Bloggy Moms. (I love your nail polish!) I'm your newest follower.

    -DP
    Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, winter has been long enough already. I do not like the heat so somewhere inbetween would be nice. I discovered you via MBC and I am a new follower and I would love for you to stop by and visit at http://www.mommiesandbeyond.com.

    ReplyDelete