Friday, January 21, 2011

fabulous friday



I want to be that happy! I want to be so silly and ecstatic that I have drool dripping off my bottom lip. OK, well maybe not.  But I do want to feel good today.  After all, the week is over and that means we are one week closer to warmer weather, to summer, to freckles and flip flops, bikinis and bar-b-ques. That's really what life is all about isn't it?  I mean being silly happy.  What's the use in living any other way.  I'm a work in progress and trying to really find my niche.  I'm working out the kinks and smoothing out the wrinkles.  I am really going to find my true happiness damn it!  Also, doing plenty of crunches in preparation for the bikini.


3 comments:

  1. adorable kiddos! will be following!

    www.freckledkindoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the curly hair
    http://andweareoffto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute kids! love the blog
    www.mommatrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete