Thursday, February 3, 2011

momma's going nuts over here

It is 30 something degrees outside today and Amber is home from school. Us southerners take our cold seriously and schools close when freezing temperatures linger.  There have been random reports of snow flurries in surrounding areas.  We have been cooped up indoors like there is a crazy blizzard roaring outside our door.  Luckily the big kiddos have been good sports playing basketball, bowling and skydiving all the while I chase Ava around the house trying to keep her dressed and from clogging up the bathroom sink with toilet paper.  

I'm dreading having to go out to the mailbox.  I'm really giving myself pep talks knowing I have to go out to the mailbox because my textbooks should be in today.  Burrrr

Hurry up sunshine and summertime, momma's going nuts over here.
 
  



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we're suppose to get hit with more snow here! I can't wait for my hot miserble Louisiana Summers right now!

    ReplyDelete