Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Afternoon nostalgia

Got called off from work tonight unexpectedly and I excitedly got to bring my son to T-ball practice this afternoon for the first time. I am so proud of him. He is such a great little player.  He can hit a pitched ball, catch some and even throw pretty far and really straight. I noticed he also followed directions really well and payed pretty close attention to his coaches. Only once did I see him standing in the field with his glove over his face. His first game is this Saturday and I am feeling excited and a bit nostalgic too.  He was just my sweet little baby Owen not all that long ago. I feel time rushing by me. Time really is so darn precious. Now that I am working and not at home 24/7 I feel it slipping away from me sometimes. Gotta make the most of every minute I have with my kids. Before long, they'll be rushing by me too.

1 comment: