Saturday, May 21, 2011

last stop: Party City

Today we celebrated my third child's birthday and let me tell you...third party in three months.  Yeah, you read that right and I am BIRTHDAY PARTY'D OUT!!  If I have to make one more trip to the Party City or mix another birthday cake I think I will barf.  Seriously.

Miss A says this morning during breakfast to her younger siblings..."You know when you get to be, say, 20 or 25 you won't be having all these fancy birthday parties, so you better enjoy them now!".  I thought to myself...did she just say 25?  HA! 

Miss A enjoyed her 11th birthday party with a peanut gallery, a baseball pinata, pennant garland, lots of Dubble Bubble Gum and all the kiddos decked out in their favorite teams uniforms

I think it was a HOME RUN!


2 comments:

  1. The cake looks great and the party sounds like it was fun. I have 3 parties within 3 months also...in the fall/winter plus add Christmas into the mix and it makes for one worn out momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is next Sunday and I'd like a Princess cake. *running*

    I love your blog so much! I promise I will start commenting more instead of lurk!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete