Sunday, May 8, 2011

my favorite things


I absolutely love spending time on the beach soaking up the warm rejuvenating rays of the sun and relaxing to the soothing sounds of the waves rolling and crashing.  I can relax, unwind and leave all my stress and worries behind, especially now that Little A doesn't eat handfuls of sand anymore.

I adore this vintage little beach tote I found here

This dreamy sand dollar necklace I found here is just my thing!

Love love love this guy's artwork, check more out here.

Seriously love these classic Wayfarer sunglasses.

My favorite dress is a halter dress, like this one I found here.  
The button is a coconut shell!

 

2 comments:

  1. Way cute finds! Happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have a wonderful week, I hope it's nice and sunny for you!

    ReplyDelete