Saturday, May 7, 2011

Smile

The kiddos and I have been enjoying the beautiful weather we've had for the last several weeks.  I finished up my spring semester with a whopping 3.5 thank you very much and with Spring Break giving my daughter and I some time off from school we headed to the beach for some fun in the sun.  We've also made some trips to the park and sno-ball stands.  Can't see a sno-ball stand without stopping for our favorite flavors... ice cream, cotton candy, strawberry and wild cherry with condensed milk. I've been snapping pictures with my camera apps like a crazy woman.  I'm addicted I tell you.  I use hipstamatic, pictureshow, and my favorite instagram (which is FREE).  These apps are so darn funky and make picture taking so much fun.  My kids are about sick of me saying "smile" though, especially little A.  "Put the phone in your pocket momma" says Little A.  "OK" I say, feeling like a junkie.
























Hope you enjoyed the peek!



No comments:

Post a Comment