Sunday, June 5, 2011

my favorite things


Since we will be moving soon, by the end of the summer, I have had a LOT on my mind.  I find myself daydreaming a lot lately about my kids rooms. I cannot wait to get settled and put their rooms together so that they will each have their own wonderful space to sleep and play. I'm planning to mix some of their older things with some fresh new ones. The two little ones will be sharing a room with matching sleigh beds and Miss A will have her own room of course.  I handed down her sleigh bed to Little A and finally bought Miss A the bunkbed she's wanted since she was itty bitty.   Here are a few of my favorites, just for them.

I have a "thing" for pennants 
and even the sailboats are cute here! 
image source: google

These Scrabble pillows are fantastic, found them here
I can spell out each of their names or just their initials

This little cheese quesadilla is adorable along 
with the chocolate chip cookies 
and other felt foods I found here.
Little A would play for hours in her kitchen with these!

 I found this sweet upcycled 
vintage kids book framed wall art here

I think these shelving units would be fantastic 
in any kid's room, found them here

Finally, this room I found here is to die for 
love love love the rocker and the rug!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment