Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my very first blogger award :

the versatile blogger


I want to give thanks to Beth over at Far from Camelot for honoring me in her selection for this award.  How cool is it to know that others are not only reading my blog but actually enjoying it and enjoying it enough to mention it in their own blogs.  Wow, thanks so much!

So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!



My seven things...
1. I love Converse All-Star tennis shoes and wear them a lot, even with dresses.
2. I still die my hair black, now not so much for the coolness effect but to cover lots of grey.
3. I am addicted to Cherry Coke.
4. I used to smoke cigarettes and quit the moment I found out I was pregnant with my first child, eleven years ago.
5. I have two tattoos and want many more.
6. I love being a mom.
7. I am an artist, I think.

My favorite blogs...
The Adventures of Supermom
through the lens
Its a Freckled Kind of Life
Poppy the blog
poppytalk
Frecklewonder



1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!!!

    Thank you so much!! I love your blog and glad that I found you through the mom group. (even though I quit the group) ha ha

    Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete