Friday, February 3, 2012

fabulous friday


 


Our Friday morning started off with another trip for Ava and I to a thrift store in Pensacola and ended with GUM in the hair. Not mine, hers. And let me tell you, those rumors about peanut butter getting gum out of hair are true! In just ten short minutes we were fabulously happy again. In the mean time, as I was working the gum out of her hair Ava had plenty to say:

Mom, I'm hungry
Can I eat it?
I love you
I want to ride my bike
Can I eat the peanut butter
Yummy!
Are you finished yet?
Can I have some more peanut butter?

In honor of little Ava's mishap we had peanut butter/Nutella and raspberry jelly sandwiches for lunch!  Hope yours is fabulous!

xxoo,
Jen



2 comments:

  1. I hear peanut butter is the way to go to get gum out of hair...and a little nutella never hurt.
    Have a gum-free weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weekend was indeed gum free but still full of mishaps! :)

    ReplyDelete