Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunshine, sandcastles and seashells


What a wonderful summer it has been (for my kiddos that is). They spent most of their time with their Mimi and Poppa, Aunts and Uncles and cousins and I have no doubt they came home with tons of treasured memories of good times, not to mention new clothes, new shoes and new toys. I spent most my MY time pouting and staying up late watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix, working my butt off and trying not to miss the little ones too terribly.

In the couple of weeks they've been back home here with me, we've made some of our own memories too...cinnamon toast mornings, afternoons at the pool and the beach, thrift shopping, Harry Potter marathons, late night Netflix and trips to the bay house. Time though, to start counting down the last days of summer and to look forward to the cooler days of fall and the busy days of a brand new school year. Classes start on Monday for my little chicks and on Friday for me.  Gulp. 

Here's a little glimpse of our summer in Instagram photos.


 





 





















 xxoo,
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment